|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Clerk / Assistant / Interpreter / Secretary|
|Industry||Advertising / Mass Media／ Advertising / PR / Events|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Our clinet Japanese Travel/PR company is looking for Japanese Speaking Operation Executive with following requirements.
- Operation Coordination, booking arrangement with suppliers from Japan.
- Coordinate with HK Travel Agency.
- To carry out ad-hoc tasks as assigned by director.
- Assist in any ad hoc duties.
- Seminars and events support and coordination
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good command of spoken and written Japanese (N2 level or above), English and Chinese
- Able to work independently and multitask to meet tight deadlines
- Responsible, self-motivated, well organized with strong accuracy
- Experience in Travel indusry field is a must
Additional Job Information
Up to 15K
Hong KongKowloon Island Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：