|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Product Planning / Sales Planning / Marketing / Advertising|
|Industry||Electrical Equipment / Electronics / Machinery／ Machinery / Equipment / Plants|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Our client, a Japanese well known electronic company is looking for a Sales and Marketing Planning Supervisor for their business development:
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting internal sales data and monitoring and evaluating sales performance and forecast.
• Researching market conditions in both local and regional areas in order to understand the market trends and determine potential sales of company’s products.
• Finding the best way to market company’s products in order to generate revenue.
• Gathering and collecting information on competitors, customers’ demographics, price, distributions, and other relevant information that would help to determine company position in the marketplace.
• Preparing key performance reports, illustrating data graphically, presenting findings and provide recommendations to senior management.
• Developing innovative marketing strategies and campaigns based on robust data insight.
• Tertiary qualifications in Marketing / Statistics / Social Sciences or other relevant fields
• 2-4 year relevant experiences in Sales and Marketing Planning, preferably from electronics industry
• Good at Search Engine (i.e. Google, Baidu) Analytics or other web analytics tools
• Good communications skills in Mandarin, Cantonese, English and Japanese (JLPT N2 holder or above with written ability is preferred).
• Proficient in using MS applications, Excel i.e. Pivot Table, elementary VBA and PowerPoint)
• Detail oriented with strong analytical skills, good interpersonal skills
• Immediate available preferred
Additional Job Information
Mon - Friday 09:00 – 17:45
Hung Hom, Kowloon
Hong KongKowloon Island Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：