|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／System Engineer (Network / Database / Server / Communication Infrastructure / Security)|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
• Install, configure, and maintain software and hardware components of computer and network systems.
• Provide first-line support to employees.
• Perform data backups and maintain recovery strategies to ensure business continuity.
• Prepare system documentation and provide user training and support.
• Maintain IT asset inventory.
• Ensure IT operation process and environment comply with company policies.
• May go on business trip (China)
• Support teams in deploying new IT projects and ad-hoc tasks assigned by IT managers.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
• Degree / Higher Diploma in Computer Science or related disciplines.
• At least 1 year of working experience in Information Technology .
• In-depth knowledge of PC hardware, software applications, endpoint protection products and mobile devices.
• Technical experience in managing VMWare, Windows server and MS SQL is preferable
• Knowledge of UiPath would be an added advantage.
• Self-motivated to learn new technologies, strong sense of responsibility, and able to work independently.
• Good communications skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
• Immediate availability is highly preferred
Hong KongKowloon Island Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：