|Industry||Consumer Goods／ Apparel / Accessories|
|Position level||Leader / Supervisor / Chief|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence|
|Working hours||Full Time|
|Welfares / Leave systems||5-day work and competitive remuneration package|
• Position under ANTEPRIMA’s head quarter. The role is responsible for devising long-term marketing and brand communication strategies to support and assist Marketing Director.
• Instruct regional team such as Japan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Italy and Thailand with clear business objectives. While working closely with the regional marketing team to ensure the brand equity is aligned, the position is responsible for developing innovative marketing programs that will build brand positioning and be able to lead traditional and innovation initiatives.
• Strong in strategic planning and be able to efficiently utilize resources while assisting the Marketing Director: develop strategic planning/market intelligence, plan and organize the Milan fashion show, accelerate communications with a specific focus on digital, develop creative contents, while ensuring close monitoring of A&P budgets.
• Understand the importance of aligning the organization internally around the brand and marketing objectives
• Able to work in a multi-cultural environment, be highly adaptable in a changing organization and be able to bring together teams locally and regions together through inspiring leadership.
• A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related disciplines
• Fluent communication in written and spoken in English and Japanese, knowledge in other languages would be a benefit
• Min. 7years experience in retail marketing, fashion field or agency experience is highly preferred
• Possessing exceptional oral and written presentation skills, will be a thorough planner and effective negotiator and will be able to deal effectively across all levels of the organization. It is critical that this individual has the ability to influence and effect change.
• Well-rounded interpersonal skills, solid executive presence and the ability to influence with credibility, analysis, and judgment. The candidate will be skilled in building consensus and achieving buy-in and will have proven leadership skills developed through managing complex projects.
• Possessing an inclusive leadership style, the successful candidate will have excellent team building skills and will thrive in a team-based culture. The candidate will be able to operate effectively cross-functionally and will derive satisfaction from winning results. This individual must be comfortable working in a changing environment, can offer new points of view and to challenge others to think differently.
Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary to: The Human Resources Department, Anteprima Ltd, email: email@example.com
Hong KongKowloon IslandTsim Sha Tsui Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Mabel Chan