|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Product Planning / Sales Planning / Marketing / Advertising|
|Industry||Advertising / Mass Media／ Advertising / PR / Events|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence|
|Working hours||Full Time|
- Responsible for day-to-day project management and supporting the team
- Becomes a key contact point to Clients of the same corresponding level
- Independently manages the execution of the assigned campaigns, with minimal supervision
- Conducting desktop research, competitive updates and analyses
- Assisting with requisitions, preparing cost estimates and invoices, and production schedules
- Preparing minutes post-meeting internally and with Clients
- Co-ordinating with cross departments to keep track of project progress and gatekeep on quality
- It is preferable to be a native Japanese speaker with a good capability in translating accurately between Japanese and English / Chinese in writing and between Japanese and Cantonese verbally.
- Non-native Japanese speakers may also be considered but close-to-native speaker level in Japanese is mandatory.
- It is not mandatory to have work experiences in the advertising field as long as they have a strong interest in serving Japanese clients.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered if he/she has studied in Japan for more than 2 years with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applications from those who are currently working / have worked in Japanese agencies and are familiar with social and digital platform will be screened with a high priority.
- Those who are immediately available and those who don’t need a sponsorship for working visa application / status change are highly preferred.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.
Hong KongHong Kong IslandFOYER Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Eric Ho